Open View: Thu 19 Apr, 7pm
Joining in the celebration of International Pinhole month this April, Gallery1885 at The Camera Club will be hosting Pinhole Exhibition.
Terms and conditions:
1. All entries need to be framed or mounted to fit A1 or 50x40cm frames and should reach us by Saturday 7th of April.
2. Entry fee is £25 for up to 4 images. Payment has to be made to:
The Camera Club
Account number: 71591258
Sort Code: 40-02-01
Branch Identifier Code: MIDLGB2140B
3. Digital entries are also accepted – please contact gallery curator (Dariusz Adamek at email@example.com) for more details and pricing.
4. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and title
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the entrants. However, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to The Camera Club and Gallery1885 to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this exhibition.
7. By submitting images, the entrant agrees to T&C.