The smaller Studio 2 ( 18′ x 18′ approx ) is situated on the first floor of the building, and does not have the ceiling height or room length of Studio 1, therefore this studio is best suited for portraiture, product or close-up photography. There are windows running along the back wall, and the natural brick walls make for a good alternative backdrop with plenty of texture and warmth.
Studio 2 equipment and features:
- 4 Bowens Gemini 500 flash heads
- 1 Bowens XMS500 Flash Head
- Softboxes/umbrellas and accessories
- White and black Colorama backrgounds
- Redwing counterweighted boom stand
- Natural brick walls
- Blonde wood floor
- Poly Boards
- Fold down black vinyl sofa
- Posing blocks
- Assorted chairs and stools
- Changing room with make-up mirror
Hire rate for Studio 2: £12.00 per hour
How to book Studio 2
Check availability here and ring the Club on 020 7587 1809 to book studio time.
You may be required to pay some or all of your booking fee, depending on when you cancel:
- More than 7 days before booking = No fee
- 7 to 4 days before booking date = 50% cancellation charge
- 0 to 3 days to date of booking = 100% cancellation charge
Bookings cannot be cancelled or booked by e-mail. You must phone the Club to book or cancel.
NEW: Studio How-To Videos
If you need a refresher or some tips on how to put on a softbox correctly, place cables so they are not a tripping hazard, or you wonder how to convert the sofa into a ‘bed’, then watch these videos to learn how.