Introduction to Studio Lighting
This is an introductory course aimed and those who are completely new or mostly new to studio lighting. It’s a much slower-paced course
that is ideal for anyone with little to no studio experience. Sessions include
- How to set up and pack away a full lighting set-up
- Hands-on usage of the lights, modifiers, boom and backdrops
- Basic lighting setups, setting up triggers, best practices, adjusting lights
- How to create different looks with lighting
- How to avoid breakages and troubleshoot issues
- Ask anything from our in-house specialists
This is ideal for anyone wanting to get up to speed quickly and prepare themselves for the more advanced courses or using the studio facilities independently.
You'll be given full accreditation status and there will be takeaway lighting setups for you to further explore on your own.
Tickets are limited to 6 per class and cost just £12 for a 2hr session.